Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A New Scooter

Last week, my mom, Scott and his girlfriend Jamie came over to spend the day with us. I'm pretty sure that Logan has a mad crush on Jamie so it was definitely a great day for him!

My mom won a scooter for Logan at a silent auction last week so she brought it with her for him to try out. Once we got it out of the box, I told him it was a scooter and asked him if he knew how to use it. He looked at me and said "Yes" quite convincingly so we let him at it...and he knew what to do right away!

Getting ready to get on..

Riding down the sidewalk!

Almost every day since, he's asked me if he can ride his "new" scooter.

Logan instructing everybody to sing!

Jacob hanging out in the backyard.

Logan and Jamie playing in the sandbox.

Scott and Jamie in the sandbox.

Logan helping me water and making quite the fashion statement!

It was a nice visit which ended in Scott, Jamie, mom and I heading to the Centre in the Square to see Jesus Christ Superstar. It was a good show, however, we all agreed that Ted Neely needs to retire!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ted Neely is still playing Jesus? Wasn't the movie made in the 70s?

Grandpa said...

Just for the Record Logans Dad Scott and I were there too, we just didn;t get mentioned ;)

Rachel said...

Amanda, yes, yes it was made in the 70s. Before it started, mom was trying to decide how old he might be...yeah, he should have stopped while he was ahead!

Dad, sorry, yes you were there and so was Scott...

grandma said...

We had a yummy birthday dinner made by Rachel too.

Shealyn said...

I love the scooter! We bought the exact same one for Lucas this year for Christmas! He also went nuts for it! So fun to be a kid eh!