Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hanging out at Home and A Visit to Grandma's

So the weather's been awful and Logan's still getting over being sick. I think we're going a little stir crazy around here but I have been taking lots of pictures!

When mom and I were in St. Jacob's on Mother's Day, I bought these really cool molds so Logan and I tried them out for breakfast one day! He loved eating a star shaped egg!

Logan making a list of things to buy...carrots, cucumbers, grapes and apples!

A great action shot!

My little man.

Jacob fixated on his mobile.

Jacob still has no teeth but the drooling and chewing has picked up recently, so perhaps there is one on the horizon?

Enjoying naked time before bed.

Today we had a big of a rough start after a bit of a long night. Since the boys were both up before Scott left for work this morning, we drove him to Guelph, called mom and headed to her place for the day. It was great to get out of the house and I think the boys got some extra napping in due to all the car rides!

I pulled over on the way to Norwich to snap this picture of Logan sleeping. He was hugging Blue Bear and holding his seat belt. What a cutie.

Jacob enjoying the toys at Grandma's.

Logan still seems to be recovering; he spent most of the day like this.

Jacob loved standing up a the window. I think he would have taken a bite out of the window if he could have!


Thanks Grandma! It was nice to get out of our house for the day!

When we left my mom's we drove to Guelph to pick Scott up from work and then went out to East Side Mario's for dinner. The boys were so well behaved. It was a nice finish to a long day.

1 comment:

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

I love the picture of Jacob and the mobile.