Friday, May 21, 2010

An Afternoon at the Park

On Sunday afternoon, Scott was out of town for a bowling practice, so I packed the boys up and we headed to Waterloo Park to check out the animals and enjoy the nice weather.

(And to take lots of pictures.)

Chatting with the goat.

I thought he looked like such a little man when he was walking around. I took these pictures when I was walking behind him (obviously). Since he always rushes the camera these days, one from behind turn out SO much better!



Jacob was there too! Just chillin' out in the stroller.

He was waving, saying "Hi, Bunny."

This was the only thing he did at the playground. He then walked over to me and said "All done, Mommy."

Since he didn't want to play and I didn't want to go home, we wandered around a bit more and settled by a tree for a while.

Striking a pose.

Likely giving me instructions on what to do next.

Carefully picking a "flower".

Jacob getting in on the flower picking...

...and eating!

Logan found these trees to squeeze between.

And then sat down and announced he was staying right there.

We stopped and I was hoping to take a few pictures of the boys on their own and then some together...yeah I got a few but not what I was hoping for.

Jacob

I love how his head is tilted!

Cute shot of Logan.

From above.

Exploring "off the beaten path".

It was a great afternoon!

3 comments:

grandma said...

Love th blogs Rachel! And the subjects!! LOL

Julie said...

SO cute!! Thank you for sharing!!! I love the photos with Logan with his hand in his pockets!!!

Aunt Pamela said...

my favourite parts of your blogs are the quotes of what Logan is saying in each picture. they always make me laugh so much.

I too love the pictures of Logan being a little man, with his hands in his pocket.

but best pic is the second of Jacob, with his head tilted. So cute!!

:D