Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Weekend Pics

On Monday morning we headed out to the park after Jacob woke up from his nap. This park is across the street from the area that we live in and is a great park. The boys and I often go there and then walk through the treed area in behind during the week but Scott doesn't often get to go.

I realized once we got going that I didn't change the battery in the camera so Scott ran home to get the other one. The battery never died though when we were out...oops. Thanks Scott!

I love how when the canopy is fully extended on the stroller you can only see Jacob's little feet.

Walking through a field of dandelions. (If you click on this picture to make it bigger, you can see that they are swinging their arms in sync.)

Yes, he's about to eat my flip flop. I took it away right after I snapped the picture.

The ducks that we visit regularly.

We realized just before we got home that Jacob's hat was over his eyes. He wasn't sleeping, but he wasn't complaining either, just riding along with no way to see.

My mom bought me a really cool hanging basket that is a strawberry plant! Here's Logan picking the first berry on Monday.

And tasting it! We've had several since then, they are so good.

No comments: