Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our Little Music Man

Recently Logan discovered my iPod. He went around for a while asking to see my "phone" and I finally realized that he was talking about the iPod. So I put some of his music on it and let him listen, he loved it!

This week I found a great pair of headphones for kids that looked like they would stay on his head well and claimed to lower the volume on the their own. Since the earbuds kept falling out of his ears I though this would be a great option.

Listening intently.

Mastering the art of taking them on and off.

He still thinks it is a phone too..here he is, probably calling Bubba.

Everytime the screen goes black, he pushes the button to make it light up again.

Showing daddy how it works. (Cute picture, too!)

I've since put the headphones (and the iPod) away so that they will still be exciting when we go to visit Pamela. The headphones should also come in handy on the airplane too.

1 comment:

maybe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.