Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daddy's Little Helper

Logan loves to help Scott do stuff around the house. Anything. It's pretty cute to watch him follow his daddy around "helping" him with various tasks. I've gathered a bunch of pics that I've taken recently of Logan helping.

Getting the toolbox ready.

He decided it was too heavy and asked daddy to help him carry it.

Logan worked hard here. He pulled all the pieces out and then asked Scott what each one was as he put it back.

"I got 2 screwdrivers, Mommy. Red and black. I help Daddy."

Getting the new rain barrel hooked up.

I scored this awesome Bob the Builder set at a garage sale a couple of weeks back.

Fixing the door knob. It's pretty cute how his belly is hanging out here too!

He keeps all his tools (including his prized flashlight) in a toolbox that daddy gave him.

Last night after dinner we headed outside and Scott cut the grass. Next time I'll take a video of Logan cutting it along with him. He did EVERYTHING that Scott did.

Starting up the lawnmowers.

Waving to Jacob and I.

Following Daddy around the pool.

SO CUTE!

2 comments:

grandma said...

I wonder if he will be so keen when he is 13 and has to cut the grass! LOL

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

Looking forward to the mowing video, 'cause that is hilarious, I love it.