Friday, May 28, 2010

Just Hanging Out At Home

It's been a hot week! I'm not complaining though! We did put the AC unit in the window in our bedroom to help cool the bedrooms for sleeping but otherwise we're just trying to stay cool and out of the sun.

We set up the pool for the boys and we've been using it most afternoons. Jacob really likes to get in and splash around but Logan just likes to walk around. When I ask him to sit down beside Jacob he gives me one of two answers.

1. "No Mommy, I can't. It's too cold."
2. "No Mommy, it's all wet!"

I don't think he has sat down once yet. Well except for the time that he slipped....

Jacob checking out the temperature.

Logan splashing Jacob.

He loves the water.

"Ohh! Look Mommy! A ladybug!"

Getting in on the splashing.

I can't remember if I've posted before about Logan's obsession with the sled. He pulls it out of the shed almost every time we are in the backyard and pulls it around. This week he's been asking me when it will snow again so he can use the sled. I tell him it won't snow for a LONG time! However...we may need to take the sled with us when we go out west to visit Aunt Pamela!

On this particular day, I was taking laundry off the clothesline and Logan came over to me and said, "Mommy, Jacob want to go in sled." He had gotten the sled out of the shed and put it beside Jacob. So I went over and put Jacob in (thankfully it has a seatbelt!) and Logan pulled him around the yard.
It wasn't too easy to pull in the grass.

Jacob didn't seem to mind.

Since it was too hard to pull, he tried pushing.

And then he got in the sled too...

Giving Jacob his hat.

"Hey, give that back!"

"Ok, here you go."

Logan said "Look Mommy, Jacob is hiding."

"Where are you Jacob..."

"There you are!" (Jacob looks a little confused in this shot.)

1 comment:

grandma said...

I think Jacob is saying, why aren't you helping me? LOL