Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Windy and Cold

What is up with this weather? In my humble opinion, it sucks. It's way to windy to be outside with the boys. Logan begged to go out this morning so he and I got bundled up (Jacob was sleeping) and headed out. We were only out for about a minute before he begged to go back inside because it's so cold. Yuck...we want the warmth back!

We haven't really been up to much lately.

On Sunday we spontaneously decided to go to Boston Pizza for lunch. I'd like to get the boys out to restaurants a bit over the next little while in preparation for our trip to see Pamela. Hopefully I can get them used to waiting a bit for their food. Plus, we have some free kids meals to use up at Boston Pizza, so away we went.

Logan always wants to eat the lemon from our water.

Jacob would rather just gnaw on the menu.

It was a bit nicer on Monday and Jacob took a really short morning nap so we headed over to the park to play and to check on our duck and geese friends.

A fun action shot of Logan running across the grass.

Loving the big boy swing! Logan would still prefer to go in the baby swings but I have a really hard time getting him out since he's pretty big for them now and I'm scared of him getting stuck. So I always make him go on the big swing...from this picture though, it certainly looks like he likes it.

Jacob also enjoying the swing.

A cool tree that we saw.

If you look closely, you can see a goose sitting on her nest. I really hope that we'll be able to see the goslings, I'm sure Logan will love it. There is also a female duck that I haven't seen around in a little bit...baby ducks soon too, hopefully!

Yesterday I got brave and thought I would let Logan do some crafting. Well one thing led to another and he ended up finger painting...which I wasn't really prepared for but he managed to stay pretty clean and LOVED it!

It looks like he's looking around wondering if someone is going to stop him!

Action shot

He looked at me and said "Look mommy, I washing hands."

Admiring his colourful hands.

I snapped this last picture this morning. Jacob loves looking out the front window to see what is going on. Today, Logan joined him. I think it's so cute how Jacob's hand is just resting on Logan's back.


2 comments:

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

That window shot is lovely. Frameable I'd say.

Shealyn said...

I definitely agree, the last pic is so cute!