Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jacob and the Outdoors

Jacob still isn't very mobile. He can get around a little bit by scooting on his bum but he is mostly still stationary. I am ok with that. He, however, is not. He wants so badly to be able to go where Logan is going and discover things on his own.

In the meantime, he spends a lot of time outside with us just sitting. Sometimes he looks like he is longing to go somewhere and other times he's totally happy just sitting.

Sitting on a toy, watching Logan.

Probably wondering how in the world to get off this thing!

The kid has so many toys. But usually his favourite things are just random things I find lying around. Like this flower stem...

Trying to get it in his mouth...

Oops, missed again.

Finally got it in!

Love the little drool bubble.

It looks like he's trying pretty hard to pull himself up on the table so he can grab the umbrella like Logan. (Do you like our new picnic table?)

2 comments:

grandma said...

I love the new table! I think it will last your kids a long time. I feel for Jacob - so young to be frustrated!

Michelle Hewitt said...

Rachel, I laughed out loud at your pictures of Jacob.. such a sweetie!! I love the one of him on his toy.. he looks like "ho-hum, I wish I could GET somewhere".. EXACTLY like Cooper.. he's not mobile yet either, and some days I just wonder why he won't even try! :) I love the flower stem.. I'm still giggling!!