Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And We're Off!

Tomorrow morning, the kids and I leave for our trip to Winnipeg-Calgary-Lake Louise! My mom and dad will come and pick us up in the morning and we'll head to London to start the first leg of our trip. Yes, we need 2 cars to get 2 adults and 2 small children to the airport! It's not us that is a problem, it's all our stuff!

Scott left on Monday, spent the night in Toronto and flew to Winnipeg on Tuesday. They started bowling today. I haven't talked to him since the started bowling but from what I can tell by reviewing the scores, it's not going so well! You can see the results yourself here, Canadian 5 Pin Association, Scott is obviously bowling for Ontario.

Here is what he took in terms of luggage. Stay tuned for a post which documents how much stuff I had to take...

The kids and I have been busy getting things ready and running some errands. Tonight we took a break after dinner and headed outside to do some puddle jumping in the much needed rain that arrived here today.

Jacob just hanging out. He loved it when a few raindrops fell on his feet!

My little puddle jumper!

I'm headed to bed shortly since tomorrow's bound to be a long day in terms of traveling for us! Mom is bringing her computer with her so I'm hoping to be able to keep you up to date on what we're doing!

2 comments:

Shealyn said...

Hope you have a great trip! Look forward to seeing the pics!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.