Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun Times as A Family

A couple of weeks ago (I think!) we headed out to the library for Family Fun Day. We weren't really sure to expect. It wasn't overly exciting but I think Logan had fun and it was certainly nice to get out of the house and enjoy a nice and FREE activity!

Logan got to check out a fire truck.

And an old police car.

Checking out some butterflies and bugs with Scott.

Reading a book with daddy.

It was fun to take Scott to the library. Logan liked being able to show him where to go and to find all the Caillou books he could so that they could read together!

Later that day, Logan helped me make rice krispie squares. I had a giant box of rice krispies in the cupboard with hardly any of them gone. I don't really like to eat them myself so I thought there'd be nothing easier than mixing them up with some marshmallows!

Helping me to stir the marshmallows.

He gave up on the stirring and just started eating, haha!

When Jacob woke up from his nap, they moved outside to play with bubbles!

It looks like Jacob is really concentrating on the bubbles here!

Laughing at Daddy.

Happy little guy.

Just waiting for those bubbles...

I'm not sure what was happening here, but I think it's a pretty funny picture and an awesome way to end this post.

:)

3 comments:

grandma said...

Sigmund does NOT look impressed!!

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

Jacob looks so cute in those laughing pictures!

Pamela said...

bahahahaha, that picture of sigmund and scott is so funny.

oh, and the boys are super cute too :)