Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Backyard Fun

Let me just reiterate how much we LOVE the nice weather and the chance to be playing outside so much. I rarely complain about the heat because being able to be outside so much makes the days go so much more smoothly and quickly than in the winter. (That being said, I still have a dream of living in Nunavut someday....maybe I'll try for once all my kids are in school so I'm not at home with them through the endless winter!)

Anyways, just some fun pictures of the kids playing in the backyard.

Jacob watched Logan pouring the water for a long time, I think he really wanted to try!

He decided to just splash and be cute instead.

The grass was too long for Logan's liking so he cut it.

Still splashing away.

Logan thought he'd inspect the umbrella on our new picnic table.

"What are YOU looking at?"

Brothers; playing nicely together.

And then, trouble...

However, Jacob was unphased by it all.

This obviously wasn't taken in our backyard but look at Logan climbing up that ladder at the park. He's getting so big!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Jacob is such a trooper! The joys of being 2nd. :-) They are both adorable!