Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Market and The Park

Not too much has been going on lately but I do have a few pictures to post.

A train that we stopped for on the way to the market.

I let Logan try out the bouncy castle at the market for the first time, he loved it.

He got to stay in for a long time. When he came out he was SO sweaty but he kept saying, "I had fun Mommy!" so I guess it was worth it for him.


My mom and I went to the Science Centre on Friday afternoon to see the Harry Potter exhibit. It was a long drive there and home but totally worth it. There was tonnes of stuff on display from the movies, we both really enjoyed it. While we were gone, Scott hung out with the kids and took them to the park.

Checking out the water. (It looks kind of gross...)

A typical chasing the ducks picture.

And then his shoe fell off! Being the dutiful father that he is; Scott opted to take a picture rather than put the shoe back on. :) I would have done the same thing...

Saying hi to the goat.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

yay more pics!!! looks like and sounds like you had fun at your bbq!! too bad it rained :(

and, you probably only think that water looks gross cuz you are used to lake louise now. :)