Monday, October 6, 2008

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

After church on Sunday, we headed out to Nauman's Farm to pick out our pumpkin. Logan wasn't around for pumpkin picking last year so this was a first for him.

Scott was in charge of picking the pumpkin and picked the biggest on there I think!

We also grabbed some gourds to decorate our dining room table. Logan was happy when we let him out of the stroller to stand with the pumpkins...he would have loved to crawl, but it was just a bit muddy for that!


"I think we should pick that one..."

There was a corn maze and a couple other attractions too which we will be sure to check out next year when Logan's a bit bigger. Here are a couple more photo ops from the visit!


He looks so little in this picture. He was just trying to push me away so he could stand on his own, he didn't want my help.

We'll likely carve the pumpkin in a couple weeks, I'll be sure to post pictures then!

No comments: