Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Week

So I know it's been a while since I posted last...almost a week. This became even more apparent when I hooked up the camera to upload pictures from it. Since my last post, I've taken 109 pictures! So that means that either we had a super busy week or I take a lot of pictures. Although we did have a busy week, I think that the latter is much more true. Here's a quick update of how the week went.

Monday
My mom came to visit as she often does on Mondays. We made a trip to the mall to pick up a birthday outfit for Logan. Mom will be watching Logan on Mondays when I return to work so she jumped into diaper changing this day too. It's quite a workout to change Logan's diapers these days...he performs some pretty solid acrobatics plus the cloth diapers take a bit longer to put on than disposables...good luck mom!

Tuesday
Logan and I went to visit his daycare on Tuesday morning. It went really well, we stayed until after lunch since he was having such a great time. On this particular day, the kids were into playing with the Barbies, so Logan joined right in! He dragged Barbie around the room as the crawled around checking everything out. We'll try and visit daycare again this week together and then I'll leave him there for the first time the following week.

Wednesday
We went to music class as usual and had a great time. Unfortunately it was raining for the walk home. I had the rain cover for the stroller and an umbrella so it was ok. I realized when we got home though that Logan had pulled the rain cover up from the bottom and let it rain on his pants the whole way home.
We tried to keep busy in the afternoon since we couldn't go outside. I did some cleaning and Logan helped. Here are a few pictures from those adventures.

"Hey mom, are you sure you want to live in Nunavut? It looks cold up there!"

Waiting for the snow

Mommy being silly
Thursday
Scott and I dropped Logan off at our friend Arminta's and attended the funeral for David. We were glad that Arminta could watch Logan for us and he had a great time! He only napped for 25 minutes but she said he wasn't a problem. I think he really likes playing with other kids so he had a great time with her girls.

Friday
Logan and I did some laundry and tidying at home in the morning and then went to New Hamburg while Scott attended his safety meeting in the afternoon. We stopped by and visited my dad at work and then visited Scott's dad at home.


On the way home (I had to ride in the back with Logan since Scott was driving a coworker home. This is a rare treat for Logan to have someone to entertain him back there)

Those were just the weekdays...I'll make another post about the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha, i LOVE the comment about "are you sure you want to move to nunavut mommy?" haha, made me laugh out loud!