Friday, October 17, 2008

Post Catchup

So I've been bad at writing this week and there have been a few things that I've wanted to talk about and a bunch of pictures to show...so here's a quick catch up, photo style.

The weather here has been pretty nice but the leaves have started to fall. Here's Logan in his first experience of a pile of leaves. He played for a long time with the leaves.

My friend Sarah and her daughter Mia came over for a visit on Tuesday. Sarah needed a Kleenex and soon realized that we didn't have any out anywhere. I explained that Logan likes Kleenex and that we put it out of reach so that he doesn't get into it. Well I forgot to put it away and the next day when I was making dinner, Logan got really quiet and the picture above is what I found. THIS is why we try to keep the Kleenex put away...you'll be there before you know it Sarah! (Oh, and he definitely has one hanging out of his mouth!)

Since Logan's Aunt Pamela is living in New Brunswick, she mailed him his birthday present. She gave him a couple VeggieTale books and a cute outfit. He LOVES books and was so excited about them.

Stop taking pictures, let's open this gift already!

This is fun!

I love my new books! Thanks Aunt Pamela!

Pamela also sent Logan a really cool Halloween shirt that lights up when it moves...I can't wait until he can wear it!

No comments: