Monday, September 6, 2010

Looking Back in Time...

Here's a quick photo recap of what we did in August since I didn't bother blogging...

We went to the 2nd birthday party of our neighbour Olivia.

Here's Logan and his buddy Nolan (Olivia's big brother) playing a party game.

We had a fabulous time enjoying the awesome summer weather that August brought!

Running around barefoot, playing in the water.

Logan and the neighbourhood kids playing in a sprinkler.

We've kept up with the construction which seems to be moving along.

Dump trucks are a fav in our house.

Their front row seats to watch the work.

Jacob pointing something out.

We also went to Quinte Christian Music Camp for a week. We slept in a tent for a week and got decent sleep, we were pretty impressed!


The blue and grey one was our home for the week.

Logan took his first canoe ride...

...that lasted about 5 minutes due to choppy water!

It was a fun, but exhausting week for everyone.

Logan enjoyed many of the musical performances.

Our friends Julie and Jackie helped him play the piano!

I learned to play handbells.

Logan had fun playing with his friends.

I hope that the friends he makes at camp are great ones...and last for a lifetime.

Oh yeah, Jacob was there too.

And that's August in a nutshell!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Pretty sure since our friendships as adults continue to grow our children will be blessed with life long friendships as well!
Thank goodness you're blogging again!!
xo

grandma said...

I love the pic of the 2 of them watching the construction. All the pics are great, but how can you go wrong with such wonderful subject matter!

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

"I hope that the friends he makes at camp are great ones...and last for a lifetime."

Oh me too! I have to say I of all my lifetime's worth of social groups, my camp friends are the most important for me to see when I come home. I love you guys and I love all the great times we had at camp and the retreats in high school and then just hanging out in university and beyond. Once I have kids I totally need to be going to camp again. By then your kids and Mindy's can be their "older buddies" all week! I loved the older kids when I was little at camp.