Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last Weekend (August 26 - 29)

Last Thursday we headed out to meet some of our friends from Music Camp at the Busker Carnival in uptown Waterloo. One of the buskers was a fellow camper and his act was performing at the opening ceremonies so we wanted to be sure to be out to support him.

Paul is just a teenager and him and his friend put on a great show!

Juggling

Logan enjoying the show and a popsicle.

Norah, Ella, Hannah and Bella taking in the show from up high.

The JuggleBugs!

Cool tricks.

Paul posing on the 6 foot unicycle.

We weren't able to stay after their show since it was close to bedtime but we did head back on Saturday to take in a few other acts.

Scott and Logan watching the show.

On Sunday we went to a BBQ at our friend's Megan and Liam's house. I used to work with Megan at the University and they now have a son, Nicholas, who is about 1 month younger than Jacob. It was a beautiful day so we spent the afternoon outside watching the kids play in the yard.

Nicholas and Jacob

This last photo was taken sometime this week. Logan likes me to make him a "cave" at the end of his bed in the mornings. After we have breakfast, we head upstairs and he plays in his cave reading books to all his animals.

Logan in his cave...

3 comments:

Mel said...

I saw the JuggleBugs at the Conference Centre at REV (I think that is where the buskers stay). I was wondering if they did their own act...

Pamela said...

yay for more blogging!! Love to see what you guys are up to, my favourite picture is Logan reading books to his animals in his cave. :)

grandma said...

Is that a "man cave"? I got to share it with him last week. And then I put his animals back on his bed, but did it all wrong and Logan had to dcorrect me. Silly Bubba....