Saturday, September 11, 2010

And he turns 1!

A year certainly flies by. As I sit here and type, I remember that one year ago today around this time I was timing contractions; wondering when we should call my mom and head to the hospital.

Over the span of a lifetime, a year seems so short. But after one, short year, I can't remember or imagine life without him.

In case you are interested, here is the link to the blog I posted after Jacob and I returned home from the hospital, one year ago.

I'm sure I'll take some more pictures today but here's a few to tide you over.

Brand new...all 6lbs and 5oz of him!

With mommy...

And daddy...

And proud big brother, Logan.

Our new family of 4!

And now...

Taking a break from watching the trucks to pose for a picture.

Practicing walking!

Almost 1 year old!

1 comment:

grandma said...

I love the baby pic of him with Logan - he looks the most relaxed there. hahaha Also the one in the wagon - it is like he turned to say "whaaat?" LOL