Monday, September 20, 2010

Apple Picking

On Friday after naps, we headed to St. George to an apple orchard to pick some apples. I've always wanted to go apple picking and thought it would be a fun activity since fall seems to be creeping in. Plus, the way that our kids eat applesauce, I thought it would be neat to try making my own.

The weather wasn't too cool and thankfully it wasn't too muddy despite all the rain we'd had so we had a great time!

Heading out into the trees!

Logan got right in there.

Jacob making his way toward the apples.

Filling up the bag...

A pretty perfect looking apple.

"Let me just taste this one..."

"I think this one will taste better..."

"Yep! It does."

Logan and I picking together.

Another pretty nice looking apple.

All done picking, getting ready to head back to the car.

Jacob, modeling his new "cheese" face.

Enjoying some apples a couple days later.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Super cute!! Good luck with the apple sauce!!

Shealyn said...

I love these pictures! (especially the cheese face!) Makes me so excited to take Colby this weekend!