Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jacob and his Soother

Logan never took a soother, never ever. I remember when Mom and I went to visit Pamela when she was in New Brunswick and Logan was about 8 months old and I was STILL trying to get him to take one. He could have used one.

I did not hesitate giving one to Jacob, I hoped SO much that he would take to a soother (I probably prayed about it too!) He didn't really love it in the beginning but he used it to fall asleep. He would take it as soon as he was laid down in his crib and suck until he fell asleep.

Recently he has started taking it at other times during the day when he needs it. It's wonderful. Yes, one day he will have to get rid of it. We will cross that bridge when we need to but in the meantime, I think it's very helpful when he needs it and he looks pretty cute with it too.

I love when he smiles from underneath the soother!

The soother string can also provide hours of entertainment.


And one without a soother just because he's so cute!

2 comments:

grandma said...

That he is - cute, I mean! I too love soother smiles!

Pamela said...

i can't wait till you guys come to visit me. i'm pretty sure i've said that several times before....but i'm so excited to see the boys!!!!