Saturday, March 20, 2010

Outdoor Friday

Scott was off work on Friday so we had him around for an extra day which was awesome. The weather was still great so we were able to do a lot outside!

We (well really I) decided that we (or really I) needed a new clothesline. A nice long one to dry my clothes more quickly and get more sun on our diapers. So, on Friday, Scott put up the new one. Of course, the weather was no good on Saturday so I haven't gotten to use it yet, hopefully soon!

It runs from the house...

...to a tree across the yard.

Jacob's been spending more and more time outside. The grass is still a bit too wet for him to sit on so I've been keeping him to the porch for now to help him enjoy the weather too.

Sporting his hat that's too small. Man, my kids have big heads!

He's cut out of this pic a bit but look how blue the sky is.

Later in the day on Friday, we headed to Waterloo Park so that Logan could burn some energy and see the animals.

Saying hi to the swan.

Chasing the ducks.


He probably would have chased the ducks forever...he was running after them saying "Quack! Quack!"

It seems like he has a new obsession putting his hands in his pockets...

I wonder where he gets it from...

2 comments:

grandma said...

Who was that woman who was chasing the ducks too? Great to have a handy husband, eh?

Rachel said...

I have no idea who that was. She was throwing something for them to eat but she seemed a bit old to be chasing the ducks. Could you hear Logan quacking on the video?