Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Regular Weekdays

I seem to have been taking a lot of pictures lately even though not much is going on....I guess my kids are just cute. :)

Logan trying on Scott's safety glasses after work one night.

Jacob really seems to enjoy the exersaucer these days. It's in the kitchen most of the time and so he hangs out in it while I get meals ready and we eat.

Logan wanted so desperately for me to take a picture of him and Jacob together the other morning but this was the best I got since Jacob wasn't interested in a picture at all.

Although Logan was happy to play in the snow as it fell the other day when I tried to take him out the next day to clean up the driveway, he wasn't nearly as happy.

He stood here wanting me to get his trike out.

Then he wanted to ride in his car...

So I got it out (against my better judgment) and he tried to dry it off with the towel as we did a couple days earlier (when there was no snow).

A cute picture but he was REALLY upset because it was so hard to make his car move.

He abandoned the car and elected to help me with shoveling...I think he's ready for spring, don't you?

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

Gosh my Grandkids are cute

grandma said...

Poor Logan - he looks like I felt after driving home on Monday!

Pamela said...

yeah, you do have pretty cute kids, I love them! June can't come fast enough!!! :D