Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Day with the Boys

Today was another fabulous spring day. The boys and I had no firm plans but I knew that being outside would be a must! Let's look at our day in pictures...

Logan somehow managed to shove his feet in his rain boots from last year and sat on the kitchen floor looking at his new photo album.

Jacob went down for a nap shortly after breakfast and so Logan and I headed outside to hang up the laundry.

Logan went on a bug hunt, turning over rocks and combing the grass for tiny, little creatures.

He relaxed on the porch for a while to make some important calls.

Once Jacob woke up from his nap, I loaded the boys into the stroller and we headed to the park.

Logan still loves the baby swing. He can swing on the big swing, but the baby swing is his fav.

Jacob is still a bit weary of the swing, but he's starting to like it more.

Jacob tried out the slide for the first time.

I think this is SUCH a cute picture of Logan.

The posed together on the slide. Logan wanted to slide down together but I pulled the plug on that one. I don't think we're quite ready for that yet.

We went to visit the ducks and geese. We got to see two male ducks fight for a while and chase each other around until one of them flew away. At one point they flew right over our heads!

We quickly headed home for lunch so that Logan could watch Caillou. We established quite a routine where Logan will watch Calliou on TV while I get lunch ready. When his show is over, he comes upstairs and we have lunch. He's a pretty routine focused kid so I wanted to make sure we made it home in time.

Jacob enjoyed banana for lunch today. (I leave the peel on so that it's easier for him to hold it).

And Logan had applesauce.

We ran some errands this afternoon (I forgot the camera) and then came home to get supper ready.

Jacob cleaning himself up after the meal.

We coloured eggs...a post with more pics of this will follow soon.

We had some naked time and then it was off to bed!

2 comments:

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

OMG, I kept meaning to mention one or two pictures of Jacob that were hilariously adorable but every single one was! The slide, the banana, the facecloth, the tubby. So cute.

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

Ooops, not tubby, just naked ;)