Sunday, March 21, 2010

Always take extra clothes...

...when going on a walk with Logan!

Last week when we were out for a walk on some trails across from our house, I wished that I had something extra to put on him!

He was walking behind me as I pushed Jacob in the stroller. He was looking around and examining everything that he saw and just doddled on behind. Next thing I knew he was yelling from behind as he was sinking into a little swamp!

I only managed to snap one picture before I realized the urgency with which I should get him out! He thought it was funny until he was out of the water and freezing cold.

He was so wet that he ended up riding home like this.

His pants dripping and drying.

And his socks.

What a kid!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

hahahhahaha, that kid is too funny. boys will be boys i guess!

grandma said...

You girls were no slouches when it came to getting into messes!!