Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Post for Aunt Pamela

So before Logan was born (actually before Scott and I were even married), Pamela bought a shirt for our future child(ren) that reads, "If you think I'm cute, you should see my AUNTY".

Logan received this shirt from his Aunt Pamela as a gift when she first came to visit him in November. It was way too big then. I was hoping it would fit him when we traveled to New Brunswick to visit her in July but it was still too big. Recently it has fit him and she saw him wearing it in a picture on this blog. She requested a better picture that shows him wearing the shirt and asked if it would still fit for a while so that he could wear it the next time he sees her (date to be determined still).

So here you go Aunt Pamela...Logan wore the shirt again today and I did my best to get a good picture. I took so many today and these are the best ones. Scott hasn't been home so it's hard to get a really good one with just me...but these will have to do for now.

In this picture he's probably thinking, "enough with all the pictures mom!"


I realize that he's got drool on the shirt and maybe some dinner on his face still but the pictures I took earlier in the day aren't as good. Oh and the shirt still fits fine, and should for a while...that is if we can get it over his head! It's a bit of a tight fit right now.

One more picture just because it's really cute...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures, especially the last one!
thank you!!