Thursday, August 21, 2008

Music Camp

So we've been home from camp for a few days now, we had a GREAT week! For those of you who don't know, I attended Music Camp with my parents, brother and sister when I was a teenager. I made some great friends during those years and still see many of them as often as possible. It's been a few years since I've been able to be at camp so I was definitely excited when it worked out for us to go this year.

We did get a fair amount of rain during the week but we managed to stay relatively dry in our tent and didn't let that put a damper on the week. Logan was so good the whole week and took awesome naps, probably the longest naps he has even taken. He didn't seem to have any issues sleeping in the tent.

As usual most of the pictures we took were of Logan.

Sleeping boy on the way to camp

Logan and his friends Levi and Kathleen (this was the best one)

Logan and Levi playing

On the last night of camp, Logan actually fell asleep in my arms during the Agape service, he must have been so tired since it's been a very long time since he did it. I enjoyed it.

Sitting in the tent while we packed up to come home

On Saturday we drove from camp (near Picton, ON) to London for my grandma's 80th birthday...it was a long day but we made it and had a chance to visit with family.

Since we got home I've been busy getting caught up with laundry and convincing Logan that we are no longer at camp where there are lots of people to entertain and hold him all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's wearing my shirt! can you take a better picof him in that shirt? i hope i see logan while he will still fit into it so we can take a picture together with him wearing it.......how long do you think he'll wear it?

Rachel said...

Yep, I'll take a better pic for sure. I think he'll still wear it for quite a while...as long as we can get it to fit over his head anyways...