Friday, August 8, 2008

Mommy's Helper

Logan and I have been busy this week doing some cleaning and lots of laundry as we get ready to head off to camp tomorrow. Even though Logan is napping much better these days, I still try to get stuff done when he's awake, good thing he likes to help. Here are a couple pictures of him helping with the dusting and the laundry.

On Wednesday, Logan and I went with my mom to visit my grandma. Logan put on a great show for his great-grandma who was very happy to see him.

Tomorrow we leave for camp and will be gone for a week so no posts for a while. We'll be tenting, so pray that it doesn't rain too much while we're gone. Camp is over next Saturday and then we'll head to London for my grandma's 80th birthday. It'll be a busy week but lots of fun!

No comments: