Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treating!

Logan has never been trick or treating before. He was only a couple weeks old for his first Hallowe'en. His second one, he wasn't walking yet and then last year he just seemed so young still. I tried to build it up this year for him and really explain what would be going on.

We had gotten a dinosaur costume from a neighbour for him to wear which we were planning on using until one day he declared that he wanted to be a "worker like Daddy". So that's what he was.

We took a few pictures before getting into all the warm clothes!

The little worker.

Not sure what this face is all about.

The little spider!

He was more interested in looking inside the pumpkin than having his picture taken.

Oh, hi mom!

The best shot I got of the two of them, haha.

We headed out into the cold not sure what to expect. Logan was a bit cautious at the first few houses and made sure than Scott or I were following him up to the door but he quickly caught on and wanted to do it "all by myself". He said "trick or treat" at each door and happily ran down the driving telling us that he got "MORE CANDY!" We were out for nearly an hour when Scott and I told Logan it was time to go home; we were cold! I must admit, for someone who isn't really into Hallowe'en, it was so great to watch him run around and have so much fun.

Once we put Jacob's snowsuit on under the costume, he had a hard time moving.

Logan looked like he had big muscles with his coat on.

:)

Going up to the first house.

Doing it on his own!

I don't think Jacob was really impressed, but he didn't complain either. What a trooper!

Enjoying some treats at home.

Mmmm, chips.

Daddy's happy about the candy too!

Logan checking for more trick-or-treaters!

Maybe Hallowe'en is starting to grow on me a bit...

1 comment:

grandma said...

I loved watching you kids having fun too - but that is over so now I am a scrooge - lol