Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a Note

From this point forward, the pictures will not be so great for a while. My camera class is going well and I'm learning LOTS. But I no longer take shots in "auto" mode; just manual. In the end this will be a good thing and the pictures should be great. But while I learn a lot of them aren't that awesome. They're blurry, the lighting is off, that sort of thing.

If it's an important event I might be tempted to put the camera back to auto so I don't miss out on good shots, so you might still see some of those thrown in from time to time!

I thought about just not posting for a while but I figured that that could get me in trouble with some of the more frequent readers! So just bear with me!

Just in case you care...here's the classroom where I learn.

And the people's stuff who sit in front of me.

No comments: