Friday, October 8, 2010

Julie and Rod's Wedding

Scott and I attended the wedding of my close friend Julie, in Barrie a couple of weeks ago. Since Barrie is a decent distance from us, my mom agreed to come with us and hang back at the hotel with Logan and Jacob since it was an evening wedding and much too late for them. Thanks Mom!

It was a wonderful evening and we were so happy to see Julie get married and start her life with her new husband, Rod!

Rod arriving at the church.

The church's blessing.

A cold me waiting for Scott.

Our friend Sarah and her dad sang together during the ceremony. Sarah's dad, Ted, married Julie and Rod. He also baptized Julie many years ago.

Julie and her dad coming down the aisle.

During the ceremony.

The new Mr and Mrs!

This was seriously THE BEST wedding cake I have ever had!

First dance.

Dancing the night away.

Julie and I.

What a great night and a great way to start a life together. Congrats!

1 comment:

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

I made the blog! Woohoo! It was awesome to see you, I've missed you!