Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Flashback: Fun Days

Here's just a random sampling of pictures that I've taken over the last little while. Just the kids and I out and about!

I found out about these FREE children's concerts twice a week in Kitchener. THere's a rotation of local children's entertainers each week. It's a bit far to bus to but a great option when we have the car!

Jacob sticking close to me but taking in the music.

Watching through the gate; waiting to pick up daddy from work.

Walking/crawling around.

There's even a playground right next to the job site!

Logan got to drive the skid steer!

Logan peeking out a train window at Herrle's.

Climbing on the straw bales.

I took this picture to show the great concentration that Logan uses to take his sandwiches apart at lunch. He eats all the parts of a sandwich but one by one!

1 comment:

grandma said...

I love the picture of Logan and Jacob walking/crawling together. So adorable!