Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday (Brother) Scott!

So today my "little" brother turns 22! When I moved to Waterloo to start university in 1999, Scott was only 11; so although I know that times passes, sometimes it is hard for me to remember that he is a full fledged grown up now! Obviously I saw him lots while I was living away from home, but somehow it didn't seem to be the same.

Scott is studying Math at the University of Windsor and is enrolled in a program which will also certify him as a teacher when he graduates. He just finished up his second year.

Because we lives in Windsor and is busy with school, we don't see him a lot but when we do, Logan loves to hang out with his Uncle Scott!

Clearly, I don't take enough pictures of Scott since these ones are all a bit old but I'll take some more the next time we see him.

Opening gifts on Christmas morning.

Logan and Uncle Scott on Christmas morning.

At Logan's birthday.

Scott and Pamela with their nephews!

This is quite a bit older than the others. Scott holding Logan when he was just a day old. I love the way he's looking at him in the picture and looks like an old pro holding him!

Jacob, sporting his UWindsor pride in an outfit from Uncle Scott.

Happy Birthday Scott, hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

grandma said...

So nice of you, Rachel...

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

Wow, how did little Scott get to be 22?? I remember when he used to draw pictures for me at camp.