Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Birthday!

It was my birthday on Thursday! My mom came for the day and we went shopping and out for lunch with Norah. We had pizza for supper (so I didn't have to cook!) and cake and presents after. A few phone calls and lots of Facebook messages and hugs and kisses from the kids and it was a great day!

Scott even had the camera out and snapped a few pictures, so here they are!
Decorated by the boys!
I look kinda silly but Norah's cute.
With the boys.
Tried with Noah too, here's the result.
Opening some gifts!

 Then we tried again at a pic of the 4 of us...

I think this is my fav.

I just love Logan's duck face in this one!

And we're done!
Thank you to everyone for the good wishes!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Happy birthday sweetie! Pick the best pic and print it for me, ok? Lovely pics!