Friday, May 2, 2014

Math Night

 Last week, I took the kids to Math Night at their school. Scott was working late so it was just me and the kids. It was a bit tough.

The boys were really great and excited to try the games. They even played together really well.

Most of them were dice type games with addition and subtraction.
Getting excited!
Norah, however, was not impressed. She just wanted to eat the dice.
I tried to put her in the stroller with videos on my phone (something I RARELY do) and it didn't work.
Working had at matching shapes.
Trying their hand at Perfection!
It was fun for the boys but kind of a nightmare for me. Norah was not happy to sit in the stroller or quietly on my lap. Like usual, she was a ball of destruction. I know the boys would have liked to do more and stay longer but we did leave kind of early.

Note to self...next year, don't bring Norah. :)

No comments: