Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Phone Photos

I finally made Norah drop her sleep sac this week. Now, most mornings, I find
her like this or with her sleeper completely off!
A nice spot to read.
A few selfies of the kids and I before church at my grandma's last weekend.



This was on the way home from London. She so rarely falls asleep in the van!
Jacob was tired too.
I put the sour cream on the table for supper one night, went back to the kitchen,
and then found Norah like this, putting sour cream at everyone's spot...
A Starbucks break!



Attempting to drown some tent caterpillars who were nesting in our tree.
Pretty girl in pink.
Norah pushing Jacob around the block.
Enjoying a lazy morning on the couch.
Watching TV from the laundry basket.
Jacob too!
 Today was a PD Day so I tried to take the kids to a splash pad. It was supposed to be open but I guess it wasn't working today. They played at the playground instead but the boys were pretty bummed so we went to Swiss Chalet for lunch!
Logan ordered salad with his chicken, he told me he wanted to make a healthy choice!
Double fisting!
He loves chicken and french fries!

No comments: