Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Phone Dump

I'm going to try posting the pictures that I take during the week with my phone. They'll be mostly of Norah since she and I spend a lot of time together, but I get the others in too! Mostly candid shots of what we do every day.
Before school fun. Aren't her shoes cute?
She loves being outside. And the sandbox.
Lunch
Logan's first soccer game. It was dark. And then windy. And then rainy.
He's number 2.
His second game was canceled. The fields were too wet.
Norah was literally blown over by the wind several times.
Picking up her snack from the porch. (These alphabet pretzels get huge when they get rained on!)
I used to pick the cat food up off the floor but she hasn't bothered with it in a long time, so I stopped. This week she started dumping it again. :(
She was trying to put it in her dress to carry it around...
Dumping all the pots out and climbing in is fun!
It rained A LOT this week...lots of puddle jumping!




Helping daddy get ready for the new shed (more on that later!)
:)


1 comment:

grandma said...

What a good idea! I love the pics with all the kids, especially the swing one (hint, hint. And Norah is SO cute.