Saturday, June 4, 2011

More Time at Grandma and Grandpa's

With Scott and Jamie starting work and my dad out of town on business, mom and I were on our own with the boys on Wednesday. We headed out in the morning for a hair cut and then went on to the park for some more fun.

Climbing up the web.

Checking out the park from atop the slide.

A favourite swing.

Jacob

After nap time, it was time for some more pool fun!

Mom was cleaning up the pool before the boys went in. I could see them from the house and they were both watching SO patiently but by the time I got outside with my camera, they had moved.

I wasn't able to take any pictures of us IN the pool since we were both busy holding kids. By the time we convinced Logan to get out his whole body was shaking, he was SO cold. But they had a blast!

1 comment:

grandma said...

We all had fun - it is good to see the boys so comfortable in the water.