Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Coupon Addict?

So I have a new hobby. I collect, organize and use coupons! Maybe it's nerdy but I'm starting to save us a lot of money!

This weekend I bought a binder and some other supplies to organize all my coupons since the envelope I was using just wasn't working anymore because I had too many!

A bunch of the coupons grouped together.

Putting them in the binder!

So organized now!

Now when I go shopping, I can just grab the binder and have all the coupons with me. If I see a good sale on something I can combine it with a coupon for even more savings.

Some notes about couponing...

I DO NOT buy things that we don't use.

I DO buy lots of something if it's a really great deal.

Some stores (Walmart) will GIVE YOU money if your coupon is worth more than the product
you are buying.

We currently have enough laundry soap to last for...well a pretty long while. :)

If you have coupons you don't want or won't use, send them to me! I'll use them!

3 comments:

grandma said...

The binder is a work of art! Way to go, daughter of mine!

Julie said...

This is very impressive! I have a feeling by the time I have time to do this you will be a professional and lots of help to me!
Love it!

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

I'd send you mine, but they wouldn't work in Canada. I cut them out, I just need to use them more often.