Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brothers

Now that Jacob is getting older, the boys are really interacting with each other. Logan likes to go into Jacob's room when he wakes up from a nap to say hi before I go in. Tonight when Logan was going to bed, I said "I love you Logan" and he replied "I wuv you mommy" and then "I love you Jacob", when Jacob was already in bed, so cute.

Logan showing Jacob how to work the cash register.

Aww...

Going in for the kiss!

When Jacob is crying, Logan will often alert me (as if I couldn't hear him) and sometimes will go over to Jacob and say "what's wrong Jacob?"

Logan trying to get closer to Jacob on the playmat.

Having a face off.

Today Logan grabbed this magazine about tools and he said "Mommy I show Jacob tools" and then went over and shared the magazine with him.

It's not all cuteness around here though. Logan takes to hitting Jacob in the head when he wants attention, spinning the Jolly Jumper around (when Jacob is in it) and taking his toys away. We're working on it but they are brothers so I'm sure they will always be challenging each other!

I took this today when we were out for a walk in the cold. Logan will lean forward in the stroller and say "Hi Jacob".

1 comment:

Mel said...

Cute pictures! I showed Dennis these pictures and, regarding the "challenging each other part" he says...wait for it, wait for it. Oh, siblings!