Monday, March 10, 2014

Some Observations


Today, I took note of a few things...
1. Changing the sheets on a set of bunk beds should be an Olympic sport. Seriously. You could be marked on how tight the corners are and how much you do or don't sweat! I used to think changing the crib sheet was a challenge; compared to bunk beds, a crib is nothing!

2. Grocery shopping during March Break is not that hard! The store was not busy at all, and the kids all behaved!

3. I used to think that people who looked forward to having their kids home on break were crazy. But I feel like I'm joining that side. The slower mornings are nice as are the happy children who aren't so exhausted. (Remind me on Friday that I was feeling this way, ok?)

And now for some pictures, because we know that's why you are all here.



She loves when they are home. I think it's because they do things that I won't, like put her chair on the couch.
I think I am realizing that having some structured activity is the success to having them at home. (Thanks for the puzzle books, Grandma!)
What kept Norah busy while they did the books...pizza. She's a slow eater.
After their mandatory quiet time, I offered to play a board game with the boys until Norah woke up at which point I planned to take them all outside.
(This is Candyland, I won!)
3 painful games and 1 hour later Norah was still asleep but daddy came home, yay!
I managed to get him to play and I escaped upstairs to start dinner where I found Peanut also hiding out.
(I'm planning to put craft supplies in the drawer unit. Any suggestions on how to Norah proof it?)
Finally, we got outside!
Grass! It's coming back!
Scott got this shirt in the mail so I wanted to take a picture, then the kids wanted in on it. This is the best we got, haha.
(It says I (heart) 5 pin)

Tomorrow, Grandma comes to the rescue, yay!

1 comment:

G. Grandma said...

Keep up the pics.