Monday, March 24, 2014

From My Phone...

I've been trying to use my phone less in an attempt to be a bit more "present" during the day (and in the evening). I've been carrying my camera more and using it rather than pulling out my phone all the time. However, here are a few pictures from the last week or so that did make it onto my phone.

Every morning after we get the boys on the bus, Norah wants to stay outside. If it isn't totally freezing out, we will stay out but it's hard because she doesn't get around well in her snowsuit and there just isn't a lot to do with all the snow and ice that's still around. Usually we walk up the street, but she has ventured to the backyard a couple of times.

This slide is actually frozen in this spot. 
Walking on top of the snow. In fact it's so packed down that even I can walk on it without sinking.
She still loves swinging!
First ride facing forward! (In grandma's car).
Wrestling/hugging
Ready for church!
With mommy!


1 comment:

grandma said...

Oh my gosh - SO cute! I love her ready for church picture - she looks so old and like a diva. :-) Loving this posts!