Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pictures from Mom's Camera

Here are some more random pictures that were on Mom's camera that I thought were post-worthy! I think they're mostly taken over the last few weeks.

Jacob has been working really hard recently at making this car move. It's just foot powered but he seems to have finally mastered the skill.

Pushing the bike THROUGH the puddles.

Splashing!

Sitting on the snow that eventually did melt and then returned again. :(

Learning about shadows.

Jacob reading the "Tickle Monster" book. Note: You MUST wear the tickle mittens when reading this book.

Logan getting tickled!

3 comments:

grandma with the red car said...

I am glad you used my pictures - the boys so enjoy being outside and so do I!

Aunt Pamela said...

i am so happy about the tickle book pictures!! i am so happy that they like it and you use it!!

:D

Sarah (Creen) Benn said...

The last picture of you and Logan is definitely a keeper! I also like Jacob splashing.