Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I baked some shamrock cookies this week and we decorated them together.

Logan hard at work adding the sprinkles.

Jacob, hard at work eating.

Daddy, hard at work icing.

The assembly line.

Some of the finished product.

The boys and I also decorated more cookies yesterday with my mom...Logan and Jacob did the same thing and my mom took on the role of the icing!

Today mom was here and she and the boys and I all wore green shirts to be in the spirit. We should have taken a picture for the blog...our shirts were all different shades of green and actually looked quite awful together!

Hope someone out there had some green beer!

1 comment:

grandma said...

We did look ghastly together but we had a great time! It was fun to see where Scott was working - the boys (especially Jacob) were pretty confused for a minute when they saw their daddy on the street where they were just walking along!