Friday, February 11, 2011

Panama: The Rest

Oops...I just found this post that I never finished or posted. Here are the rest of the pictures from our trip. They're backwards, but I don't feel like switching them around...so here they are!

 
On the bus, heading back to the airport :(


Jacob looking out the window.
A tired boy eating breakfast.
My view on the last morning.
Two boys before supper.
He looks SO big.
Just hanging out on the beach.
Digging in the sand.
Sharing an ice cream.

Nice watch...:)
One night at dinner.
I was there too!
Jenn and I.
Relaxing on our patio.
Jacob loves to sit on things and dangle his feet.
My three guys walking.
It must have been good!
Mmmmm!

2 comments:

grandma said...

I love these pics - the ones with teh boys on the cement thing and the one of Jacob so tired and Logan so cute. It was a fun time!

Pamela said...

i particularly like the watch....

lol