Monday, December 28, 2009

A Visit with Great Grandma

Here begins some catch up posts...

On Christmas Eve, my brother Scott picked Logan, Jacob and I up and the 4 of us headed to Woodstock to visit my grandma. It had been WAY too long since we'd seen her last and she hadn't even met Jacob yet.

We found her waiting in the hall outside her room to go to lunch. She was very surprised and happy to see us and we wheeled her back to her room. Logan had made some chocolate for her so we gave her that as well as some updated pictures of the boys.

Logan and Great Grandma...he held onto Blue Bear VERY tightly during this visit.

I offered Grandma to hold Jacob and she didn't want to at first but I gave him to her anyways and she had a great time holding him. He smiled at her quite a bit and was happy to sit with her.

Getting a good picture is another story...

I know she looks scared in this picture, but she wasn't, I promise!

I asked Scott to take one of the boys and Grandma and I...they turned out as well as the others, haha. Logan was certainly not cooperating.


Not a bad pic.

We visited for a little bit before we took Grandma to the dining room for her lunch. We took her over to her table and the boys were a hit. Everyone wanted to see them and talk to them. Jacob smiled at everyone; one gentleman even gave him a quarter for his piggy bank! Logan was happy to be up in Uncle Scott's arms...

It was a good visit. It is my hope to go and see her more often, so hopefully there will be more pictures!

No comments: