Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still a bit sick...

No exciting update again tonight.

I stayed home from work and kept Logan home from daycare today. He still seems to be under the weather and not able to keep much down. I took him to the doctor who didn't seem overly concerned but sent us with the req for a stool sample. The technician at the lab described how to collect a stool sample from Logan's diaper....I'm still not convinced I'll be able to get much...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The doctor said to continue offering Logan water and to try and get some toast or applesauce into his tummy and to watch his wet diapers for the next 24 hours. He did eat a bit of toast and some applesauce for dinner and managed to keep it down, so that's progress!

I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow, I think I'll wait and see how he is in the morning before I decide if I'll go to work or not.

Scott seems to be feeling better, definitely not 100% but better, so that's good.

Here's a picture of happy Logan, taken a while ago. Hopefully by the time I update again, we'll all be healthy!

No comments: