Sunday, January 25, 2009

Long time, no blog...oops.

So it's been a while since I blogged last...not much has been going on around here. I think we're all healthy again although it took quite a while to get that bug out of the house. Logan started acting like his normal self again late last week and he had a great weekend so that's good.

Other than that, Logan and Scott have started swimming lessons together on Saturday mornings which Logan loves. He splashes the water and claps his hands all through the lesson, I'm glad that he loves the water so much.

My parents are away on a Caribbean cruise this week so my mom graciously left us her car so Logan and I don't have to bus it at all this week! Thanks mom!

Hmm, I guess that's it...below are some pictures from the last little while. Enjoy.

Logan saying Hi. If you look closely, you can see his first fat lip. This incident included a little bit of blood and A LOT of crying!

Daddy and Logan being silly.

A nice picture

Starting early...

My beloved husband being strange...

No comments: