Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not Much To Post About

I know it's been a week since my last post, but there isn't really much to say. We were back to work this week. It seems like we're getting back into the swing of things. Logan wasn't too happy to be at daycare on Tuesday but seems to have settled in there again.

On Friday, our daycare provider called early in the morning saying she was too sick to care for Logan. Since I had some stuff to do at work, Scott stayed home for the day, they had a great day together! I worked Friday night for a few extra hours doing a training session.

Friday night, Logan went to bed with no problems then woke up around midnight to be sick. It was a long night from there without much sleep to be had for anyone.

I was back at work on Saturday to continue training and Scott and Logan spent the day lounging around home. Logan was ok on Saturday as long as he didn't eat. We did manage to get some food into him at dinner which he kept down. Today he has eaten, still not much but he seems to be in a better mood, but he's sleeping a lot during the day.

Scott though has the bug now. He's been in bed all day trying to sleep it off.

So other than me working, we have done nothing this weekend....well that's not true, I've done A LOT of laundry, haha. Hopefully I stay healthy and have a more exciting update for you next time!

No comments: