Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Visit to Norwich to See Santa

Yesterday we headed to Norwich to take in the annual Santa Claus parade. We had to skip the parade in Kitchener since it was raining on the day it was held, so we thought we'd take advantage of the parade that Norwich had to offer.

The parade started at 11am, we got to the street about 1 minute after 11am, took in the 15 - 20 minute parade and took the short walk back home. It was VERY cold out, so maybe it's better that the parade was so short!

All bundled up and waiting for Santa.

"Rock and Roll" Santa

Ok, so maybe the Norwich Santa Claus parade isn't the best...but I got a couple pictures and Logan definitely doesn't know the difference.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out at my mom and dad's place. Scott drew up some plans to build a mantle around the new fireplace in their basement, Logan took a very short nap and mom and I chatted.

Here's Logan trying on Grandma's earmuffs.

My mom bought Logan a new toy to go on his highchair, one to keep him occupied during meals. I remember when my brother Scott had one and he always had fun with it. So we tried it out when we got home...we learned 2 things.

1) Don't put it on Logan's tray until AFTER he eats, otherwise he is too distracted.
2) Maybe Logan is a bit too strong for it, since he repeatedly pulled it off the tray.

Nevertheless, here are a couple pictures of him playing with it.

Checking it out.

He loves it!

We have managed to decorate the Christmas tree, I just haven't taken a picture yet, hopefully soon!

2 comments:

SabSays said...

I love your blog Rachel! Logan is growing up so much and is such a handsome guy. Have a great Christmas - I'm sure it will be a really fun one this year for you and Scott.
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

As a proud grandma, I can attest to the fact that Logan is a real sweetie and is as cute as his pictures show! I am not biased either!